Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Favorite Shots

Messy Messy Fail - The side garden has been overtaken by irises.  Who knew they could be so overbearing?  They have spread themselves so far out, literally any way they could go except the garage.  Time to clean out some flower beds.  

Tidy Victory - I had noticed my shower curtain liner was starting to get slimy and mildewy.  When this happens I am very tempted to throw it in the garbage and buy a new one.  But that would be wasteful, and I am frugal (cheap!).  So my trick is - throw it in the washing machine, sometimes with some dirty towels, on a hot water cycle with the usual dose of detergent and one cup of white vinegar.  Good as new!  As soon as the washing cycle is done, simply hang the shower liner back up to dry.  I found that pin here.



A corn field in rural Western New York








Linking up with.....




5 Minutes for Mom