Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday Fun With Our Bloggy Friends - Christmas & Winter 2015

Messy Messy Fail - Off to see our local Christmas Parade this past Friday night, and would you believe it took us a 1/2 hour to get out of the house.  I've been taking the kid(s) for about 3 years now and have never made it in time to see my high school's marching band - we can just never seem to make it on time (the band typically is near the front of the parade).  The UPKer is crying because we are missing the band and I cannot find a parking spot, the toddler is crying because his hat is covering his face, and I cannot get the double stroller out of the trunk of my champagne Camry that I call Cecilia (don't ask).  Let's just say I was sweating.

Tidy Victory - So what did I do?  I shifted into high gear, tore the heaviest stroller I have ever lifted out of the trunk, threw the kids in their seats and hauled you-know-what UPHILL to run ahead of the marching band.  My some miracle, I made it just a couple of blocks up - the band had stopped to play their whole song - and we FINALLY got to see them play.  The toddler was clapping, the UPKer was cheering, and I was trying to catch my breath.  All in all it was a good night - we stopped at a hotel room some friends had gotten for the evening to watch the parade below and Santa literally pointed and waved at the UPKer while we watched - priceless!


And now, please scroll down to check out another awesome roundup put together by the amazing Carlee of Cooking with Carlee!

We hope you like our Christmas inspired posts we all wanted to share with you.

Please make sure to visit and comment as much as you can, enjoy!